1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
– Website https://movenpickresortwaverlyphuquoc.com/ is managed by Ngoi Sao Cua Duong Joint Stock Company. When each customer visits this website, the website will automatically save the IP address with the domain name. We also use testing tools like “cookies”. A cookie account will store the data that the website server sends to the customer’s browser when the customer visits the website, using this function will help us to support and understand the needs and tastes of the website. customers when accessing our website.
We also combine information about the customer’s IP address and domain name with other information that the customer provides.
– This information is provided via emails you send us, or information you fill out when you want to register, give feedback, request support, answer surveys or participate. enter a contest / promotional activity.
2. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
Information collected through our website will help us:
– Supporting customers when using the service at the website: https://movenpickresortwaverlyphuquoc.com/
– Clearing up customer inquiries.
– Reviewing and upgrading the content and interface of the website.
– Conducting customer surveys.
– Giving promotional activities related to the company’s products and services.
– The company collects information directly from customers and different sources through transparent and legal ways.
Information the company collects about its customers based on its relationship with the customer itself, including name, contact information, information about the use of its products and services, and interest information. customer demographics and concerns.
– We only collect information that is requested or related to the provision of products and services, business purposes and to better understand customer needs.
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION STORE
The Company will store the personal information provided by the customer on our internal systems, during the customer creating an order or when the customer requests to cancel the information provided in the process. create an order.
4. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATION MAY HAVE ACCESS TO CUSTOMER’S Personal Information
The Customer agrees that, where necessary, the following agencies/ organizations/ individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Third-party service integrated with website https://movenpickresortwaverlyphuquoc.com/
• Authorized state agency in case of the request according to the provisions of the operating regulations;
• Complainant proves the Customer’s violation;
• At the request of a competent state authority;
5. ADDRESS OF THE UNIT COLLECTING AND MANAGING INFORMATION
• NGOI SAO CUA DUONG JOINT STOCK COMPANY
• Address: Group 1, Ong Lang Hamlet – Cua Duong Village – Phu Quoc City – Kien Giang – Vietnam
• Phone: +84 2972699999
• Email: email@example.com
6. MEASURES AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
The Customer has the right to check, update, correct or cancel his/ her personal information by asking Administrators to do this.
Customers are responsible for regularly updating data on personal information to ensure accuracy and promptness.
Members have the right to submit a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the website’s Administrators upon receiving these responses and will confirm the information, must be responsible for answering the reason and instructions. member information recovery and confidentiality.
• Email: resort.phu firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +84 2972699999
7. COMMITMENT OF CONSUMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Personal information of customers on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality by the Board of Directors according to the policy of protecting personal information. Collection and use of information of each customer can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about customer personal information without the consent of the customer.
We will provide some information such as: name, address, phone number to the carrier when using the billing forwarding service and the contract for the customer.
In the event that the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of user personal data, the administrators are responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities to handle it promptly and at the same time. will also notify customers.
Absolutely secure all online transaction information of customers including digital invoice information on the website.
The Board of Directors requires customers to use the website’s service to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, identity card number, phone number, etc and take responsibility for the legality of the information above. The website administrator is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers all personal information provided by that customer when the initial registration is inaccurate.
Group 1, Ong Lang Beach, Cua Duong Village, Phu Quoc District, 92507 Kien Giang
Tel: +84 2972 6999 99