1.Where is Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc located?
The resort is located on Ong Lang Beach, on the west coast of Phu Quoc island. It is the rare place in Vietnam to watch sunset and enjoy the long, sandy beach and peaceful sea.
2. What is the address of Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Address: Group 1, Ong Lang Beach, Cua Duong Village, Phu Quoc City, Kien Giang, Vietnam.
3. How far is Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc from local amenities?
Movenpick Phu Quoc is 30-40 minutes away from the airport, 15-20 minutes from Duong Dong town – centre of the island, 15 minutes to theme park, safari, golf and casino.
4. Which popular attractions are close to Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Ong Lang Beach, Grand World Phu Quoc, Vin Wonders Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Safari, Duong Dong night Market, Casino, golf course, Phu Quoc National Forest.
5. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc offer any shuttle services to attractions?
THe resort offers complimentary shuttle services to Duong Dong town; other attractions are not in the services yet.
6. How long has Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc been open?
We opened on 1st March 2020.
7. What are some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
8. What room can I book at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
9. What are some of the room amenities at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Toiletries: Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion, Hand Soap
Personal care – Shower Cap, Toothbrush set, Vanity set, Shaving kit, Comb
Bathrobes and slippers
Bathtowel, Hand Towel, Bathmat
Coffee capsule, Coffee sticks, Sugar sticks, Tea bags
10. What food and drink options are available at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
The Islander Restaurant is located at the Hotel building which features fresh, healthy Vietnamese, Asian and Western delights, as well as our Swiss signature dishes. There is also an Ice-cream Parlour with a variety of freshly made ice-cream. We offer innovative drinks ranging from cocktails, fresh juice, and smoothies. Other drinks are available such as tea & coffee, soft drinks, spirits, and beers.
Lang Chai Restaurant is the place for a local culinary experience with the menu featuring a grand selection of finest Vietnamese cuisine, ranging from signature Vietnamese dishes over the country to vegetarian cuisine.
Aura Beach Club is located on a beautiful sun-soaked stretch of sand in Ong Lang Beach. Here, memories are shared over delicious tapas, innovative drinks, and soulful soundtracks. With our resident DJ entertaining you, it is the ideal venue for culinary indulgence and chilling out with friends. This versatile Beach Club is the happening place to be in Phu Quoc.
11. Is there a rooftop bar at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
No, there is not a rooftop bar at our resort.
12. Is parking available at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Yes, we have a large parking area for our guests.
13. Are there opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
We are ready to welcome the guests at Elements Fitness Centre who are passionate with sport activities.
14. What wellness facilities and services does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc offer?
Elements Fitness Centre: workout classes are provided according to the schedule. Besides, we offer Billiard/ Pool Table, Bicycles, Table Tennis.
Elements Spa is a heaven of wellness with 15 treatment rooms, Jacuzzi and Steaming rooms.
15. Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Yes, we have cleaning services that follow strict hygiene standards.
16. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc offer any business services?
We confidently offers:
01 Ballroom of 720 sqm, Foyer of 324 sqm, Ceiling height of 6,8 m.
04 Meeting Rooms: from 45 to 121 sqm.
A private beach of 2,5 km and garden venues for outdoor activities and receptions.
Free wifi in all rooms and public areas.
17. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc have a swimming pool?
We have 01 Infinity pool, 01 pool with private access from 13 rooms at the Hotel area, 01 Residences pool with outdoor jacuzzi and 01 pool with private access from 14 rooms at the Residences area and 79 private Pools at each the Villas area.
18. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc have a hot tub for guests to use?
All the 3 Bedroom Villas, Hotel Rooms and Studio Sea View Rooms are equipped with bathtubs and hot water.
19. What are the check-in and check-out times at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 12:00
20. What is the phone number of Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Hotline: +84 29 72 699 999
21. What is the email address of Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
22. How much does it cost to stay at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Please check on the website www.movenpickresortwaverlyphuquoc.com
23. How can I get to Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc from the nearest airport?
You can choose to book our complimentary shuttle bus services or book a private pick up/ drop off to call a taxi at the airport.
24. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc have an airport shuttle?
Yes, we have airport shuttles following the schedule every 2 hours if you get to our resort from the Phu Quoc airport.
25. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc have on-site parking?
Yes, we offer complimentary on-site parking for our guests.
26. Does Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc offer any wedding venues?
We are located at one of the most beautiful beaches with pristine blue water with a length of 2,5 km and swaying palm trees. Besides, we own a luxury ballroom of 720 sqm so we can guarantee that Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc is your ideal wedding destination.
27. Is Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc popular with families?
Yes, we feature all the friendly amenities in each room. Specially, Little Birds Club is an attractive place with various activities for kids. And one of favourite points for both adults and children is Chocolate Hour every day.
28. Are children allowed at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
We are always willing to welcome little guests. Each room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
29. Can you smoke inside Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
We encourage the guests to go to the outdoor smoking zone. Smoking in room or in public area like restaurant/gym are not accepted
30. Is Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc dog friendly?
We do not allow pets.
31. Is there a dress code at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
No, we hope to create the resort as a comfortable and friendly place for our guests.
32. What kind of breakfast is served at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
We serve a variety of buffet breakfasts at The Islander and Lang Chai Restaurant with breads, pastries, International and Vietnamese food, healthy shots etc.
33. What are the Covid-19 procedures at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Certified as ALLSAFE hotel – a safety certificate by Accor Hotels, we offer a carefree vacation for tourists. Whether during the weekday or weekend, we have implemented hygiene and cleanliness procedures in order to make sure guests can enjoy their care-free holiday in comfort with their loved ones.
34. What are the health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
Our promise is to bring a safe and care-free holiday to our guests. We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label verified by Clifton, Bureau Veritas represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotel. We are doing everything possible to reassure you and anticipate your needs
35. What is the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc?
No cancellation charge applies prior to 18:00 (local time) on the day of arrival. Beyond that time, the first night will be charged.
Mövenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc ☆☆☆☆☆
Group 1, Ong Lang Beach, Cua Duong Village, Phu Quoc City, 92507 Kien Giang
Tel: +84 2972 6999 99